The tooth was wiggly for a long time, since before the school year started. So Keira was not so patiently waiting for it fall out. And when it finally did (well I helped get it out with a slight tug) she ran around the house so excited!!!
| My girl's new smile!! :) |
| So tiny!!!! |
So of course that night we got ready for the Tooth Fairy's visit.
The generous Tooth Fairy left Keira $10 and a new toothbrush. Keira couldn't wait to use it when getting ready for school Monday morning.
The tooth next to the now vacant space is a little wiggly so it looks like the Tooth Fairy will be visiting 90 Powell Road often in the days, months, years to come. :)

4 comments:
ten dollars!!!! I only got a quarter. I'm gonna have to speak to the tooth fairy, but any way have fun spending your new found riches. love ya a bunch
Guess what??? The tooth fairy left something here at Juh Juh's house too!!! You sure are a lucky girl!!
Bye bye baby teeth...hello big girl teeth! We love your new smile!! xoxo
Love toothless smiles! Cute!
Post a Comment